Essential oils infused with crystals for application on pulse points.
HARMONISE & BALANCE FLOW OF ENERGY. CLEAR BLOCKS.
Crystals: Garnet, Carnelian, Citrine, Peridot, Blue Lace Agate, Lapis Lazuli & Amethyst
Scent: Frangipani, Frankincense* & Sweet Orange*
Ingredients: Sweet almond Oil, Pure Essential Oils & high grade Crystals.
How it works:
This powerful Aura Spray realigns and heals through the Auric field. It has been blended to synergistically work on all 7 major Chakras to harmonise and balance them which helps us feel aligned, in flow, and unblocked.
Chakras are circular energy points along spine from the coccyx to the crown of your head, and are connected to various organs and glands internally. They also radiate out from the body. They’re responsible for distributing life energy (also known as chi, qi or prana). These invisible wheels of energy keep us healthy and vibrant, and can also reflect illness and disruption in our physical, mental, emotional, spiritual or etheric systems.
In our daily lives we encounter difficulty and stress which affects our physical, emotional and energetic body. The flow of our Auric field is also impacted to the point of feeling completely stuck. This Auric Spray contains the energy of 7 Crystals, each specifically chosen for its beneficial effect on the corresponding Chakra.
The Chakra System:
The first 3 Chakras are chakras of ‘matter’ and are more physical in nature
1. Muladhara – area from perineum up through colon, bladder and first three vertebrae. Chakra of stability, security and basic needs. When balanced, we feel safe, secure and fearless.
2. Svadhisthana – area from just above the pubic bone to just below the navel. Chakra of sexuality and creativity. When balanced, we feel expressive and creative.
3. Manipura – the area from navel to sternum bone. Chakra of personal power. When balanced, we feel strong, empowered and confident.
The fourth Chakra, Anahata, serves as the ‘bridge’ between the body, mind, emotions and spirit. After working through our first three physical Chakras, we can more fully open to the spiritual Chakras. The physical and spiritual unite at Anahata.
4. Anahata – radiating out from chest point between the breasts. Chakra of connection between Matter and Spirit, love and connection. When balanced we feel secure in self love and open to life.
The top 3 Chakras are ‘spirit’ and are more etheric in nature.
5. Vishuddha – area of throat, neck, thyroid and parathyroid glands, jaw, mouth, tongue. Chakra of verbal expression. When balanced we can easily speak our highest truth.
6. Ajna – the point between the eyebrows (also called ‘the third’ eye’). Chakra of intuition. When balanced we trust our instincts.
7. Sahaswara – crown of the head. Chakra of enlightenment. When balanced we feel connected to our higher selves, others, and ultimately to the Divine.
How to use:
Use by holding the spray at the base chakra and spray upwards to the crown of the head. You could go back and spray again at a particular Chakra point if you feel drawn to or aware of blockage with it. Set your intention, take 3 deep breaths, and relax while re-establishing the feeling of integrated flow throughout the self.
All the ingredients in this formula are focused to align and balance the 7 primary Chakras. From the crystals to the aromas, the selection of essential oils and even the use of gold for the labelling.. all are focused to have the Chakras work optimally and in harmony.
How to apply:
Apply generously on back of neck, wrists and Chakra centres.
Breathe deeply 3 times and let the energy sink in. Repeat as desired!
6 Months after opening date.